Calling all nurses and retired nurses! Heartland Hospice is currently seeking volunteers to make friendly visits with our patients to offer companionship to our patients who have been given a terminal diagnosis. If you are a nurse and would like to volunteer some of your time with hospice patients, we would love to hear from you!
Local travel is required, however, you will designate what areas you are and are not willing to travel to. No hands-on care is required and free training is provided!
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, you make your own schedule!
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers