Our friendly visitor volunteers offer friendship and companionship to patients who are at the end of their life. Visitors have the chance to socialize with the patients and their families and help to put a smile on their face in their last days.
Volunteers given free training. Some travel is required. No on-hands care. Schedule and location are completely flexible and up to you!
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, on your schedule
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Special Projects Volunteer -...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers