Working under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, primary responsibility will be assisting in promoting public relations and marketing of the business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and implement programs and activities for socialmedia and public relations for exposure for public awareness.
- Research, evaluate, and implement strategies that will promote public relations and marketing strategies.
- Identify, contact and establish relationships with media, advertisement, public, private and political sources.
- Represent the business by attending events and participating in local organization and service clubs (optional).
- Assit with administrative responsibilities and tasks among office staff as it relates to same.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Positive attitude • Reliable, Strong written and oral communication skills is a plus •