Work on-site to help stock and organize the pantry and package food orders for crisis clients
-Sort through donations
-Stock pantry shelves
-Process and package food orders
-Hand out completed orders to clients
Volunteer shifts available are:
Monday - Friday from 9am - 1pm (or until last client is served)
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Gardener
- Licensed Phlebotomist (bilingual...
- Eligibility Interviewer...
- Front Desk Greeter (Helen Wright...
- Licensed Pharmacist (bilingual...
- Licensed RN and EMT's (bilingual...
- Food Pantry Donation Pick up...
- Front Desk Greeter (bilingual)
- Medical Interpreters (bilingual...
- Food Pantry (bilingual welcomed)