Give back to your community as a corporate team builder or as an individual looking to complete service hours!
St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance distributes 45,000 Emergency Food Boxes, at no cost, to individuals and families in need each month. A majority of those receiving Emergency Food Boxes includes the elderly, children, working families and the homeless.
Possible jobs include checking in clients, loading carts with emergency food boxes and donated food, and assisting with overall program flow.
INDIVIDUAL volunteers are able to register at https://volunteer.firstfoodbank.org/calendar
For GROUP SCHEDULING please contact us directly - email@example.com or 602-343-3134. We are able to accommodate groups of 100+ volunteers!
Posted Volunteer Shifts:
- 8:30 - 11 AM | 11 AM - 1:30 PM | 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- Shifts are extremely flexible. Contact us directly to customize.
Volunteer Recruitment Specialist
St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance
Knight Transportation Distribution Center
3131 W Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85017 (Thomas & 31st Ave.)
The comfort and safety of our volunteers is important. Due to health codes and safety precautions, a strict volunteer dress code is in effect. Volunteers MUST wear:
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers suggested).
- All shirts must have sleeves (No tank tops, spaghetti straps, sleeveless, midriff or low-cut tops)
- Pants, jeans, or workout attire preferred. Shorts are allowed at a respectable length. (Must be no shorter than 7" above the knee)
Please leave valuables, purses or backpacks in your vehicle for your safety and security. St. Mary’s Food Bank is not responsible for lost and/or stolen items brought into our facilities.
We can't wait for your visit!