The Sankofa Center, a non-profit based in Sunnyvale, California is a unique arts-based HIV prevention organization that maintains education programs in Africa. As our primary fundraising effort for our HIV programs in Africa, we maintain a vibrant fair-trade globally inspired artisan line sold in both retail and wholesale stores worldwide. Sold in top retailers such as "Anthropologie", "Disney", "Viva Terra", and featured in "Vogue" press, our line is looking for a designer's representative/sales representative to be trained to present and sell our line to our supporters.
Representatives will be responsible for assisting in the aesthetics of product features for our online presence with rotating "lookbooks", product specials, and various promotions of the line. Some reps from our Sunnyvale location may be selected to assist in attending industry trade shows and/or other events in the promotion of the line at fashion trade shows in San Francisco and New York.
- Set Up/ Display
- Being a Sales Rep at various Bay Area Events
- Pick/up Drop off Supplies at Warehouse
- Friendly and able to communicate effectively
- Passion for aesthetics and goodwill
- Optimistic and dynamic
- Preferably have a sales background
- Must be available on weekends
- Must have a car preferably
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Grant Research Associate
- Fashion & Sales Merchandising...
- Fashion Writer
- Volunteer/Intern In Ghana, West...
- Marketing Coordinator
- Android App Developer
- iOS App Developer
- Run Your Own Boutique While...
- Become A Friend of The Sankofa...
- Warehouse Manager
- Canvasser Fundraising ...
- Local Volunteer & International...
- International Volunteers &...
- Sales & Marketing Associate
- Local Volunteer Manager
- Women's Sustainability through...
- Web Developer
- Wear House Help For Charity
- Graphic Designer