Hidden Villa Ambassador
10 people are interested
Be one of the first points of contact to welcome and ensure visitors have a great experience at Hidden Villa. Ambassadors greet visitors at the Welcome Kiosk, offering helpful information and answering questions about the farm, hiking trails and activities.Commitment
Requires an ongoing commitment of volunteering twice a month for a 2 hour shift or once a month for a 4 hour shift on Saturdays and/or Sundays.Program Benefits
There is nothing more rewarding than sharing the wonders of Hidden Villa with our visitors. Other benefits include:
- Personalized training
- Ambassador Handbook
- Enrichment opportunities throughout the year
- Hidden Villa Parking Pass
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Discounted rates on tickets to special events
- Seasonal appreciation gatherings
- Eligible for written letters of recommendation and official volunteer hours for external program requirements
- A community of volunteers and staff who work as a team to help accomplish Hidden Villa’s mission
Ambassadors should enjoy engaging visitors of all ages and backgrounds. They should also be open to learning how to work in concert with staff to keep visitors staying safe and feeling welcome.
Ambassadors must be able to sit & stand for 2 hours. This opportunity is for volunteers who are a minimum of 16 years old; younger volunteers may serve as an Ambassador in a tandem team with their parent or legal guardian. All volunteers must clear a background check.
Apply here: https://hiddenvilla.arlo.co/hv/register?sgid=a799e3d13c52447fa118634ba4a7c21f.
We'll work with your schedule.
26870 Moody RoadLos Altos Hills, CA 94022
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hours per month
- Good communication skills, reliable, committed to Hidden Villa's mission