Serve patients in our lab by serving as a volunteer phlebotomist/lab technician
- Perform phlebotomy and sample prep for hospital lab courier's pick-up
- Minimum 6 months experience drawing blood with straight needles (ODC only uses straight needles)
- Utilize Allscripts Professional for lab orders and labeling Phlebotomy Certificate CMA
Our training program is rigorous to become a phlebotomist volunteer.
Volunteers must have at least six months of work experience (post licensing) drawing with straight needles, we do not use butterfly needles and our patient population are generally all stiff sticks.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- day time training for a few weeks
- Licensed phlebotomist
- Community Gardener
- Licensed Phlebotomist (bilingual...
- Eligibility Interviewer...
- Front Desk Greeter (Helen Wright...
- Licensed Pharmacist (bilingual...
- Licensed RN and EMT's (bilingual...
- Food Pantry Donation Pick up...
- Front Desk Greeter (bilingual)
- Medical Interpreters (bilingual...
- Food Pantry (bilingual welcomed)