Help Bethany House Services and our families by providing dinner for the moms and kids at our Emergency Shelter Monday through Thursday nights (dinner is at 6pm) or providing brunch (breakfast) Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9am.
Volunteers are responsible for providing enough food for at least 35 people. You may prepare the meal at home or prepare it in our fully equipped kitchen. You will also need to bring paper plates, utensils, cups, and beverages.
Dinner is served promptly at 6:00pm and our families help with clean-up after.
This is a great opportunity to interact with our families, share your story, and learn theirs. Groups, Co-workers, families, students, and children are all welcome!
By providing a meal you are helping BHS keep its food costs down and our families love having the company for dinner!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- 2-3 hours
- Administrative Assistance -...
- High School Students Needing...
- Handy Man Needed
- Administrative Assistance for...
- Need a Box Truck Painted
- Provide dinner or brunch for...
- Administrative Assistance For...
- Can't Make it to Nawlins' for...
- Research Guru
- Serve brunch to our families at...
- Volunteers needed for Mardi Gras...
- Make a difference in the lives...