Help Bethany House Services and our families by providing dinner for the moms and kids at our Emergency Shelter Monday thru Thursday nights (dinner is at 6pm) or providing brunch (breakfast) Saturday and Sunday mornings at 9am..
Volunteers areresponsible for providing enough food for at least 35 people. You may prepare the meal at home or prepare it in our fully equipped kitchen. You will also need to bring paper plates, utensils, cups, and beverages.
Dinner is served promptly at 6:00pm and our families help with clean-up after.
This is a great opportunity to interact with our families, share your story, and learn theirs. Groups, Co-workers, families, students, and children are all welcome!
By providing a meal you are helping BHS keep its food costs down and our families love having the company for dinner!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- 2-3 hours
- Administrative Assistance -...
- High School Students Needing...
- Mailing Party!
- Handy Man Needed
- Administrative Assistance for...
- Need a Box Truck Painted
- Administrative Assistance For...
- Provide dinner or brunch for...
- Research Guru
- Serve brunch to our families at...
- Volunteers needed for Mardi Gras...
- Make a difference in the lives...