Barbers/cosmetologists for Hospice!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2731 Wetmore Ave.Everett, WA 98201
Providence Hospice and Home Care of Snohomish County is looking for licensed barbers/cosmetologists who would be willing to offer free haircuts with simple styling to the patients we serve (no curlers/curling irons, no chemical processes will be used).
If you are not familiar with hospice, we provide care for Snohomish County residents who are facing a life-limiting illness. Patients are cared for in a variety of settings; private residence, Adult Family Home, Skilled Nursing Facility, etc.
Hospice care addresses the patient’s physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. Many of our patients are no longer mobile/ambulatory. In addressing a patient’s emotional and social needs, we try to offer a haircut to help them maintain self-esteem and their dignity.
As a volunteer barber with our agency:
* You determine what geographic area you want to travel to.
* You determine the days and times that are most convenient for you to offer your service. You are encouraged to take short-term "sabbaticals" for vacations or self-care whenever needed.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Orientation, TB testing, annual flu vaccination - provided by agency.
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...