Are you committed to alternative health care? Always wanted to give back but did not know how? This is your perfect opportunity to learn and be a part of an integrated alternative health clinic serving the underserved communities of Santa Rosa.
Wanted: Office Manager for a, non-smoking, natural health clinic. Must be highly energetic, enthusiastic, cheerful, and outgoing individual. Prefer you have 4 legs, 8 arms and the ability to do 10 things at once
Skills preferred include:
- Proper phone etiquette
- Effective communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Multitasker
- Know how to Respectfully and Professionally handle difficult patients
- Eagerness to learn
- Great time management skills
- Comfortable Scheduling appointments for multiple providers for different types of appointments
- Ease with computers, PC google docs, forms word, and x-cell
- Familiar with creating forms, patient intake forms...
- Complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!!!!
Again this is a VOLUNTEER position, we need someone who is compassionate about helping people and willing to put in extra effort when needed.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fridays 1:45 to 4:45, Wed. 9-12