**This opportunity is not available for court ordered community service hours.** Weekly: Mon - Tue - Thr from 9am - 12noon
Primary responsibility is to oversee everyday operations of the food pantry. This includes:
- Greeting volunteers, community service workers and food pantry patrons warmly and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Train volunteers to carry out operations of the food pantry with cleanliness and efficiency.
- Delegating tasks to volunteers and community service workers.
- Organization of the warehouse.
- Implementing new policies as directed by Director.
- Sorting and stocking as needed.
- Receive donated food and manage inventory.
- Food Pantry experience
- Management experience
- Organizational Skills a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for working with diverse populations.
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 40
- Orientation or Training
- Mon - Tue - Thur 9am to 12noon