Exhibits Committee: Graphic Designer
Purpose: The position of Graphic Designer serves in a leadership role within the Exhibits Committee with regard to providing support and guidance to the Exhibits Team, and designing large format informational graphics and other print materials.
Location: Varies. Most meetings take place at a maximally convenient location for all team members chosen by the Exhibits Director.
- Attend vast majority of Exhibits Committee meetings (approximately every 3-5 weeks).
- Communicate with Exhibits Committee members regularly via Trello.
- Contribute to general Science Team and Engineering Team exhibit brainstorming.
- Provide other team members with support and guidance, and provide status reports to Exhibits Director.
- Take a leadership role with regard to the design of graphics for exhibits.
Reports to: Exhibits Director
Time Commitment: In person time: 2-4 hours per month; Independent work time: 2-5 hours per week
- Background in graphic design.
- Must be familiar with and have access to Photoshop or a Photoshop substitute.
- Skilled at teamwork and team communication
- Lift 50lbs
- Age Requirement: 22+
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 10 -20 hours per month see description for details