Receptionists Needed in FJC Georgetown Office- Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts Available
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Office Receptionists will help staff by providing a variety of general office duties.
- Contact partners and supporters with relevant information.
- Copy and/or fax documents to appropriate person(s)/organization(s).
- Compile information packets for various occasions.
- Greet incoming clients and visitors, and quickly notify the appropriate staff.
- Answer incoming calls utilizing proper protocol.
- Provide temporary supervision to children in play area.
When a person becomes a Family Justice Center Volunteer, they become a part of our team.
As a part of our commitment to create a community with zero tolerance for domestic violence, Family Justice Center cultivates and embraces the support, dedication, and skills of community members as volunteers in a variety of roles.
About Family Justice Center of Georgetown and Horry Counties
2705 Highmarket Street, Georgetown, SC 29442, US
The mission of the Family Justice Center is to reduce the injuries and deaths resulting from domestic violence. We partner with local agencies to provide comprehensive, coordinated services to victims of domestic violence and educational programs for our community.
The Family Justice Center is the principal provider of domestic violence prevention and intervention services in both Georgetown and Horry Counties, South Carolina serving over 850 people annually. We provide victims of domestic abuse and their families with comprehensive support and resources including access to a 24 hour crisis hotline, individual and group counseling, case management, legal advocacy and emergency shelter. We also offer public awareness and educational programs in our efforts to create a community with zero tolerance for domestic violence.
We'll work with your schedule.
2705 Highmarket StGeorgetown, SC 29440
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Crisis Intervention
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Completed Volunteer Application and Background Checks Required. Volunteer Orientation Required.