Tuesday Afternoon Office Assistant 1:00 - 5:00 in Georgetown, SC
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Office Assistants will help staff by providing a variety of general office duties.
- Contact partners and supporters with relevant information.
- Copy and/or fax documents to appropriate person(s)/organization(s).
- Compile information packets for various occasions.
- Greet incoming clients and visitors, and quickly notify the appropriate staff.
- Answer incoming calls utilizing proper protocol.
- Provide temporary supervision to children in play area.
When a person becomes a Family Justice Center Volunteer, they become a part of our team.
As a part of our commitment to create a community with zero tolerance for domestic violence, Family Justice Center cultivates and embraces the support, dedication, and skills of community members as volunteers in a variety of roles.
We'll work with your schedule.
2705 Highmarket StGeorgetown, SC 29440
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 8 hours per month