Available routes every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday!
- Deliver meals to homebound Meals on Wheels participants
- May assist with packing hot and cold meals if needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive at the center on time (if unable to attend, please notify center manager)
- Assist in packing coolers and count items to make sure you have the correct number of cold and hot packs, milk, box lunches, and any other food items being delivered
- Deliver meals to assigned addresses - check route directions
- Upon arrival at each home, take a little time to be pleasant and chat with client
- Pick up any donation envelopes from clients and return them to the center manager
- Return parking pass, coolers, keys, and route back to center
Average Time Commitment:
- 1.5-2 hours/day
- 18 years old
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and auto insurance that complies with state law
- Submit to a criminal background investigation
- Exhibit respectful and calm demeanor - good manners and patience
- Able to use own car to deliver meals
- Able to work well with a diverse group of individuals
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, initiative, patience, and reliability
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5-2 hours
- Kitchen Help Needed - Juanita...
- Kitchen Help Needed!
- Drivers Needed-Elm Court Center...
- Weekend Drivers needed-Belmont...
- Kitchen Volunteers Needed -...
- Various volunteer opportunities...
- Drivers Needed-Cherry Blossom...
- Meals 4 Kids Meal Packers Needed...
- Tigard Meals on Wheels People -...
- Drivers and Kitchen Help Needed!...
- Kitchen/Dining Help Needed!
- Meals 4 Kids Drivers Needed-SW...
- Meals on Wheels People Drivers...
- Kitchen Help Needed-Forest Grove
- Restaurant Style Kitchen - Needs...
- Drivers Needed-Forest Grove
- Drivers/Dishes/All Around Help...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers Needed...
- Kitchen Help Needed! Tigard...
- Dining Room Host/ess...