Assist the needs and operations of Connection Pointe, a state of the art technology center that offers free instruction on all of the latest mainstream and adaptive devices.
Desire to help visually impaired people; proficient phone, computer and customer service skills; additional interview and training required
Basic knowledge of mainstream and adaptive technology a plus
3 hours/week for at least 8 months
9:00-4:00 Monday through Friday
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Computer Science
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Library Circulation
- Library Technology Volunteer
- Telephone Reader Program
- Bilingual English/Spanish...
- Creative Arts Classroom Assistant
- Receptionist or Clerical Volunteer
- Braille Publishing-Braille...
- Sewing or Quilting Classroom...
- Practice your ASL while...
- Operations Assistant for...
- Vision Connect- 1-800-BRAILLE...