Bilingual volunteers (Spanish Speaking) needed to provide free services for homebound seniors who live in the Southwest Valley. Select which community you would like to assist: Tolleson, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Goodyear or Buckeye.
Volunteer tasks to include:
- Grocery shopping
- Provide rides to vital appointments for those no longer able to drive
- Serve as a Friendly Visitor and offer social conversation, play card games, etc.
- Complete light handy-man work with daily tasks such as changing light bulbs or air filters
- Offer business assistance, i.e. translating or explaining statements
For more information on our locations, please visit our website at benevilla.org.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 10 hours per week
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Recruitment...
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Meals on Wheels Summer Hero!
- Be a Summer Road Warrior! -...
- West Valley Day Center...
- Help Home-bound Seniors in your...