Volunteer reports to: Director of The Gillespie Center
Summary: The volunteer newsletter assistant will work in conjunction with the Gillespie Center Director and gather information/photographs on the Gillespie Center activities and participants and produce the monthly newsletter. The Gillespie Center is a non-profit Community and Senior Center located in Mound, Minnesota. This position is responsible for capturing the mission and the vision of the Gillespie Center and Senior Community Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Complete a high quality, informative newsletter monthly (meet deadline for monthly mailing).
*Other duties as assigned.
*Must be proficient in Microsoft Publisher.
*Promote the Gillespie Center and Senior Community Services in a positive manner.
*Strong communication and interpersonal skills
*Positive attitude and works respectfully with staff and community members.
*Dependable and reliable.
*Pass a background check and provide two professional references.
Training & Supervision
*Supervision conducted by the Director of the Gillespie Center.
*All volunteers complete a 60 day evaluation.
*Monthly deadline for newsletter.
Email resume and references to Mindy Anderson at email@example.com
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Do you love keeping things clean...
- Get Outside and Help Seniors in...
- Share a smile with a senior in...
- Spring is around the corner!...
- Are you Handy? Help A Senior in...
- Newsletter Assistant - volunteer
- Calling all gardeners! Help...
- Skilled Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant-HOME...