Our network of food shelves provide immediate aid to individuals an families and gives them access to resources to help them reach long-term self-sufficiency.
We are looking for volunteers to help our families when they come to access the food shelf. This volunteer opportunity includes; help the families as they grocery shop in the food shelf, bag and weigh families outgoing food, help load groceries into families’ vehicle, clean and organize the food shelf and other miscellaneous duties as identified.
Volunteer shifts available:
- Tuesday afternoons, 12:30 pm - approximately 4:30 pm
- Wednesday late afternoons, 4:00 pm to approximately 6:30 pm
- Friday mornings, 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Friday afternoons, 12:30 pm - approximately 4:15 pm
We ask volunteers to be willing to commit to one shift every week, on an on-going basis.
Training will be provided.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- one 2.5 hour shift per week on an ongoing basis
- Please apply via our website: https://www.360communities.org/volunteer/volunteer-interest-form/