Burnsville Food Shelf Volunteer
18 people are interested
Our network of food shelves provide immediate aid to individuals an families and gives them access to resources to help them reach long-term self-sufficiency.
We are looking for volunteers to help our families when they come to access the food shelf. This volunteer opportunity includes; help the families as they grocery shop in the food shelf, bag and weigh families outgoing food, help load groceries into families’ vehicle, clean and organize the food shelf and other miscellaneous duties as identified. Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds. Training will be provided.
Volunteer shifts available:
- Monday mornings, 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Monday afternoons, 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday mornings, 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Tuesday afternoons, 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Thursday mornings, 8:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Thursday afternoons, 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
We ask volunteers to be willing to commit to a minimum of one shift each week, on an on-going basis.
Please go to our website to fill out our volunteer interest form to apply for any of these opportunities: www.360communities.org/volunteer.
We'll work with your schedule.
501 E Highway 13,Suite 102Burnsville, MN 55337
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- one 4 hour shift per week on an ongoing basis
- Please apply via our website: https://www.360communities.org/volunteer/volunteer-interest-form/