The Open Door Clinic is looking for bilingual (English/Spanish) individuals who have 3 yrs of court or medical/clinic interpreting experience to translate in the clinic.
Medical interpreting for and between clinic patients and our clinic staff, volunteers, and interns including the following: medical providers, nurses, physician assistants, lab technicians, pharmacists, and interns.
Mon - Thur
9 am - noon
1 - 4 pm
5 - 8 pm
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Medical terminology, patient confidentiality and sensitivity
- Community Gardener
- Licensed Phlebotomist (bilingual...
- Eligibility Interviewer...
- Front Desk Greeter (Helen Wright...
- Licensed Pharmacist (bilingual...
- Licensed RN and EMT's (bilingual...
- Food Pantry Donation Pick up...
- Front Desk Greeter (bilingual)
- Medical Interpreters (bilingual...
- Food Pantry (bilingual welcomed)