Volunteers are needed in our Family Birthing Center.
Volunteer Responsibilities: Assist with making charts, assemble gift packs for discharge, greet and escort visitors, help put away office supplies and organize area, assemble c-section father packs.
Volunteer Requirements: Bilingual preferred but not necessary; customer-service focused; friendly, calm, and soothing demeanor.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- One 3 hour shift per week
- Other requirements will be discussed at orientation
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer