Would you be interested in picking up food donations to keep the shelves of our food pantry filled?
We are in need of volunteer(s) to pick up donations every week on:
Thursdays between 11:30 am - 1pm or
Friday between 11:30 am - 1 pm.
The volunteer would need a truck and ability to pick up and drop off donations for our food pantry.
Pick up would be at one local grocery store where items will be set aside for our agency's volunteer. The grocery store is within 5 miles of our agency.
*We may offer a slip for charitable donation for mileage used-to be approved by staff member*
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tu/ Thu/ or Fri 11:30 am - 1pm (btwn hours)
- ability to lift and carry donations
- Community Gardener
- Licensed Phlebotomist (bilingual...
- Eligibility Interviewer...
- Front Desk Greeter (Helen Wright...
- Licensed Pharmacist (bilingual...
- Licensed RN and EMT's (bilingual...
- Food Pantry Donation Pick up...
- Front Desk Greeter (bilingual)
- Medical Interpreters (bilingual...
- Food Pantry (bilingual welcomed)