- Be the first welcoming individual each of our clients interact with
-Greet and sign in patients/clients
- Answer questions and direct clients' needs to the appropriate staff
-Check clients' ID
- Determine need of client (appointment/food assistance/prescription assistance/medication pickup)
- Use a computer database to check in clients
- Keep track of late or missed appointments
- Provide clients with additional resources for assistance
- Alert clients when their food is ready for pickup
-Ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
Volunteer shifts are- Mon- Thursday 9am -1pm, 1-4pm, and 5-8pm
Friday 9am - 1pm
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Crisis Counseling
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 9 am - 1pm, 1-4pm, or 5-8pm
- Hospitality, multi-tasking, patient, bilingual volunteer encouraged
- Provide warm meal to women at...
- Community Gardener
- Licensed Phlebotomist (bilingual...
- Eligibility Interviewer...
- Front Desk Greeter (Helen Wright...
- Licensed Pharmacist (bilingual...
- Licensed RN and EMT's (bilingual...
- Food Pantry Donation Pick up...
- Front Desk Greeter (bilingual)
- Medical Interpreters (bilingual...
- Food Pantry (bilingual welcomed)