Grants are a huge source of funding for nonprofit organizations but they require some skill and experience in order to increase the chances of getting funded. We need a volunteer who knows how to navigate this process. This volunteer will:
- Familiarize yourself with Beau's Wish programs, goals and financial needs.
- Work closely with the grants project manager to learn about available opportunities and requirements of potential funding sources.
- Prepare, submit, and manage active grant proposals.
- Develop templates to streamline the grant proposal process.
- Work with the grants project manager monitoring the grants calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, grant proposals and all relevant reports.
We anticipate applying for approximately 3-4 grants per year so applicants can guage the time committment accordingly. Our estimate is approximately 12 hours per grant application. Applications will be spread out over the course of one year.
Please complete an online volunteer application via our website at www.BeausWish.org. If you don't hear back from us within 48 hours, please check your spam folder!
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- ~12 hrs per grant application / 3-4 apps per year
- computer or laptop