You don't need to lift a hammer, to build homes for families in need!!
At the East Cooper Habitat for Humanity ReStore, our needs are GROWING.
Our platform is simple: we sell incredible products to the public, with proceeds assisting the East Cooper community.
- Mover/Loader - (assist with moving merchandise coming in and going out)
- Maintenance - (Clean, sort, and/or organize inside and outside the building)
- Sorter - (help to sort incoming merchandise and ready it for the sales floor)
- Tester - (assist with testing of light fixtures and appliances)
Our success is directly measured by the support of our volunteers! So contact us now to make a difference! We have a wide variety of opportunities Monday thru Saturday, 9-6 pm.
Sign up to volunteer Tuesday - Friday, 10:30 - 5 pm
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 843.849.8002.
At this time, we do not accept volunteers under the age of 14 years old. Anyone under 16 requires a parent accompanying the volunteer. All minors require both the parent and minor to complete necessary paperwork.
- Problem Solving
- Appliance Repair
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible- we can work with you!
- We are moving donated/sold items constantly so lifting is a part of virtually all we do!