- Tutor, Saturday 9AM to 10AM
- Math, chemistry, physics
- Three month committment requested
- Provide guidance and academic support to individuals or small groups
- Preparatory work before tutoring sessions: identifying current lessons from instructors and creating examples/activities (role playing, practice exercises, reading materials, etc.) based on lesson plan
- Walk through classroom activities and homework in various subjects
- Provide a wide array of examples, depending on the student’s learning style
- Other activities as needed
Reports to: Supervisor determined during interview process
Role Requirements & Abilities:
- Interest in working in basic education focused on adult learners; previous experience teaching or tutoring valued but not required
- Experience working with diverse individuals with multiple barriers.
- Reliable, punctual and consistent.
- Patient, understanding, and caring.
- Strong listening skills
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- Special Projects at the...
- Math, reading, and writing tutor...
- Tutors needed for math, reading,...
- Jewelry Department - small...
- Open Computer Lab Assistant
- Support youth in math, physics...
- Career Lab Assistant - help...
- Lunchtime conversation...
- Glitter Sale -- energetic...
- Human Resources Filing Assistant
- Math + English tutors needed!