If you have a warm and outgoing personality with attention to detail, the Food Assistance Client Intake Specialist is the role for you! You will greet and guide clients through the process to receive food assistance for their family. Duties include update their client information, complete required forms and check & return calls from the food assistance line. Current needs are Monday 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9am-11:30am & 12:30-3:30pm, Wednesday 9am-12pm and 4pm-7pm. Must be at least 18, bilingual in Spanish, and able to commit to at least one shift per week. Good customer service skills important. No prior experience needed; training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 3hour shift a week
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Help with our Community Yard Sale!
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Food Warehouse Volunteers Needed
- Drivers Needed!
- Summer Holiday Meals for Shelter...
- Support Our Littlest Learners!
- American Sign Language (ASL)...
- Operations Assistant