If you’re bilingual in Spanish and English and a people person, the Food Assistance Client Intake Specialist is the role for you! You will greet and process clients arriving for food assistance, update their client information, complete required forms and check & return calls from the food assistance line. Volunteer hours are flexible Monday-Friday and include one evening shift on Wednesdays. Must be at least 18 and bilingual in Spanish and English. Good customer service skills important. No prior experience needed; training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 3hour shift a week
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Your group can make a difference...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Help Shape our Young Minds: Be a...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...