If you have a warm and outgoing personality with attention to detail, the Food Assistance Client Intake Specialist is the role for you! You will greet and process clients arriving for food assistance, update their client information, complete required forms and check & return calls from the food assistance line. Current needs are Monday 9am-11am & 1pm-3pm, Tuesday and Thursday 9am-11:30am & 12:30-3:30pm. Must be at least 18 and bilingual in Spanish. Good customer service skills important. No prior experience needed; training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one 3hour shift a week
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Help Us Get Thankgiving Meals to...
- Donation Room Organization
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- Drive Out Hunger!
- Holiday Meals for Shelter...