Do you enjoy reading? If so, consider giving 1-2 hours a week reading aloud to a Hosparus patient by beoming a Hosparus Volunteer! One hour weekly is all we ask!
Patients who can no longer see small print or use their hands to turn pages, can still enjoy books by having someone to read aloud to them. This helps with relaxation and stimulates the mind.
For more information or to begin the application process, please follow this link: https://www.hosparus.org/volunteer/volunteer-application.html or call Char at 502-719-4155.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours weekly
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Hosparus is looking for a Few...
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Palliative Care Volunteer Team...