DCH Health System Cancer Boutique is looking for an energetic intern that is interested in helping and assisting others during their time of need.
Must possess excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn.
* Complete and evaluate insurance paperwork as it relates to each client
* Learn insurance billing requirements for all products
* Enter client information into billing system
* Assist Boutique Coordinator with reports and various spreadsheet(s)
* Assist with telephone calls regarding appointments and merchandise pick-up
* Call clients for next day appointments and/or schedule appointments
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and the ability to work well with the public. The maintaining of patient confidentiality as it relates to HIPPA is a requirement for this intern position. Applicants should be majoring in business and/or healthcare management. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Must have a positive attitude.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training