Love to knit? crochet? Want to learn more? Join DOROT's knitters and crocheters to create warm blankets for homeless seniors, or those that are at risk.
Knitting and Crocheting Afghans for Seniors
Gather twice a month with other volunteers to knit or crochet Afghans that will be given to seniors at DOROT’s Homelessness Prevention and Aftercare Program.
Wednesdays & Thursdays, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, January 3rd
Thursday, January 18th
Wednesday, February 7th
Thursday, February 15th
Thursday, March 15th
DOROT will provide some supplies, bringing your own is preferred.
For more information and to register, please contact Debbie Weiss, Coordinator of Adult Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-441-5069.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Create Birthday Cards for Seniors
- Serve dinner & socialize with...
- Summer Teen Internship Program...
- Lead a teleconference class
- Riverdale Y - DOROT Summer Teen...
- Help seniors with grocery...
- Retired, In transition?...
- Knitting & Crocheting Afghans...
- Escort a senior to a cultural...
- Become a Friendly Visitor with a...
- Teach computer skills to seniors...