The Borgen Project is an innovative national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
Location: Nationwide (Telecommute Volunteer Role)
Hours: 4-hours per week
This is a great entry-level volunteer position for someone looking to be part of The Borgen Project. Advocates can operate from anywhere in the U.S.
- Attend one (30-60 minute) national conference call per month: 5PM PDT6PM MDT 7PM CDT 8PM EDT
- Serve as an ambassador for the world’s poor. Build awareness of the issues and ways people can help.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Represent The Borgen Project in your city - attend events and engage people in the cause.
- Contact congressional leaders in support of key poverty-reduction programs.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize assignments.
How to Apply: To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at http://borgenproject.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 Hours A Week