Hometown Home Health and Hospice is searching for people who are truly interested in not just volunteering, but really making a difference. We are searching for people who are willing to spend time with people who look forward to friendly faces, to sit with a patient in their home to allow the family to be able to get the groceries they need for the week, to play games or make crafts, or a number of other of ways that we can bring dignity and peace to patients and their families during this trying time. We have patients who live in facilities and some in their own home. Volunteering in hospice is an incredibly rewarding way of giving back to the community without disrupting your busy school, work, and family life. We work with you to find the best fit, and you are always in control of your volunteer experience. Please contact us today if this sounds like a good fit for you.
Disclaimer: We are sorry but we can not accept court ordered community service.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one hour every other week.
- Background Check, Training, and TB test
- Bring a smile to seniors in Caro
- Help Lapeer seniors!!
- Share smiles with seniors in...
- Hugs needed for hospice patients...
- Make a difference in Caro
- Volunteer in Flushing
- Helping hands needed for seniors...
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Hospice Patient Visitor in Davison
- Hugs needed in Flushing
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Helping hands needed in Caro!
- Visit seniors in Davison
- Help a senior in Saginaw!
- Volunteer to make a difference...
- Hospice Volunteers In Fenton
- Office Volunteers for Hospice in...
- Bring a smile to seniors in Bay...
- Make a difference with seniors...
- Helping hands with seniors in...