Colorado Talking Book Library has an urgent need for volunteers to assist in the mailroom and other "behind-the-scenes" assignments. The volunteers would assist staff with getting books ready for daily mail-out, reshelf returned books and prep books for the next day's circulation. This may include working with audiobooks, large print, or Braille volumes. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and comfortable special services library. Please note: CTBL is only open weekdays during regular business hours.
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
- Supply Chain
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 to 4 hours, one day per week
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, and reach above head preferred. Some accomodations may be available
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Studio Volunteer
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!