Residents living on fixed incomes are often forced to choose between paying for housing or nutritious foods. As a Food Bank volunteer with LINC Cares you will help low-income residents obtain extra food and supplies that are much needed in their households. Food Bank Volunteers at LINC Cares help the community by providing assistance with packaging and distributing the goods at the bi-weekly food bank. This helps improve low-income residents quality of life and promote their ability to live independently.
The food bank occurs every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month from 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Learn new skills and have fun, all while improving the health of our community!
How to Enroll:
To qualify as a Youth Education Volunteer, applicants must be at least 16 years of age and submit to a background verification. Getting involved is as easy as taking 4 simple steps:
- Visit our website at: http://www.linchousing.org/linccares/vol_form.html and complete the online application.
- You will be contacted within days to schedule an orientation appointment.
- Attend an orientation where you will meet onsite staff, receive a tour of the facility, and be given an introduction to LINC and the responsibilities of its volunteers.
- You will be contacted after orientation for placement in the activity of your choice.
For more information, please contact Joseph Cabral at 562-684-1129 or email@example.com
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Every 1st and 3rd Friday from 12:00-pm - 1:30pm