This volunteer position involves receiving adoption applications and being the first and main point of contact for adoption applicants. This coordinator sends the application to processing and home visits teams, updates spreadsheets on status of all applications, checks email several times daily, answers questions from applicants, matches adopter to dog in our database, and finalizes applications by ensuring payment is made and contract is signed, as well as adding the adopter to our Facebook group and connecting them to finalizations and follow-up coordinator for more regular contact. Must have regular computer access and around 8-14 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Education and Advocacy Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- Outreach Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator (Online)
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator