We are seeking volunteers who are passionate about public relations and social services. You must be outgoing, eager to learn, and can bring a fresh perspective on the event planning and advertising aspects of a non-profit organization. The hours for this position are flexible, and some work can be conducted outside of the office.
The duties of our Volunteers include:
- Meet with us every Wednesday to share your accomplishments and create new goals
- Communicate and schedule meetings with local non-profit organizations who serve people with neurological disorders to inform them of Plus One and disseminate information about our grants
- Communicate and schedule meetings with local service providers and assist them with applications so we can match grant recipients with appropriate service
This is a very flexible role, with lots of room for ownership of projects and the ability to work with the Co-Founders of Plus One Foundation.
If you are interested, please email us and include your phone number so we can contact you directly.
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-20 hours per week