Open your home and hearts to a homeless cat or kitten until we can find the animal a permanent home. CAAWS will provide a healthy, spayed/neutered animal and will pay for any medical, food and litter if you provide love and companionship. Application required. PLEASE include a phone number AND e-mail address where we can reach you. Thank you in advance. If you want to find out more about our organization please visit our website at www.caaws.org.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- This can be a long-term commitment.
- Applicant must complete foster volunteer application and agree to a home check.
- Cat Adoption Day Volunteer
- Humane Education Volunteer
- Cat Room Shift Volunteer
- Building Improvements
- Evening Dog Room Shift Volunteer
- Adoption Counselor
- Foster Homes for Dogs & Puppies
- Foster Homes for Cats & Kittens
- Morning Dog Room Shift Volunteer
- Fundraising Committee
- Phone volunteer
- Administrative Help
- Grant Writer
- Feral Cat Volunteer
- Public Events Assistant Volunteer
- Dog Adoption Day Volunteer