After-School Program Tutors/Mentors
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSpring Valley Community Center8735 Jamacha Blvd.Spring Valley, CA 91977
Spring Valley Community Center is seeking adults to work with children after school, assisting with homework, providing a positive environment for healthy fun and social activities. This requires a commitment of 1.5-4 hours a week. Spanish speaking is a plus.
We do require all volunteers to complete a background check and minor medical screening prior to serving, at no cost to the volunteer.
Applications and/or information can be obtained by contacting Joanne McGhee, Supervisor, Spring Valley Community Center: firstname.lastname@example.org; 619-479-1832 or Cheryl Wegner, Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com; 858-966-1335
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1.5-4 hour per week
- medical screening paid by agency
- Support Parks one evening a...
- San Elijo Nature...
- After-School Program...
- Let's plant some big trees!
- Volunteer Park Patrol
- Live-in Park Host in County Parks
- Let's Plant Some Trees!
- International Day of Play
- Work Party with a Ranger at...
- History Buffs Wanted!
- Breakfast with Santa @ San...
- Trail Posts-Get in the ground!
- Do you love History? Become a...
- Native plants, get into the...