Jewish Social Service Agency (JSSA) organizes monthly social clubs for teens and young adults on the Autism spectrum.
We're looking for people with great energy who can help program participants connect with each other.
If you were a camp counselor and enjoyed connecting and motivating people, or if you have experience working with people on the Autism spectrum, we'd love to talk with you about this volunteer opportunity.
Programs take place on Sunday afternoons. Volunteers need to be over age 21.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/month
- Musicians or Vocalists for...
- Do you have a therapy dog?
- Do you speak Russian?
- Food Delivery to Seniors in Need
- Massage Therapists for Hospice...
- JSSA Hospice and Transitions...
- Volunteer with Teens and Adults...
- Volunteer with your kids!...
- Himmelfarb Mobile University -...
- Teach a poetry class to seniors...