WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2688 Fruitville RoadSarasota, FL 34237
Food Pantry Volunteer is needed to help stock, organize, and maintain clean shelves in the JFCS Food Pantry. The job requires a minimum of 1 hour per week and a maximum of 2 - 3 hours per week. The volunteer will assist with the set-up and stocking of the new food pantry sometime in April. The candidate will need to be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Food Service
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Document Scanner Extraordinaire
- Homeless Veterans Stand Down...
- Jewish Cultural Discussion Leaders
- Volunteer Assistant for...
- Successful, Talented, Adults...
- GRAPHIC DESIGN/WEB COORDINATOR
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Meet and Greet with JFCS...
- Food Pantry
- NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES -...
- Intake Volunteer
- Office Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Senior Outreach Services