Smoke-Free For All San Diegans Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4575 - B Mission Gorge PlaceSan Diego, CA 92120
Recruit and enroll participants into the Minimal Smoke-free Homes Intervention in accordance with guidelines developed by Emory University
Provide information about the campaign when necessary such as the dangers of secondhand smoke exposure and the purpose of creating smoke-free home environments
Collect and record survey data manually
Keep accurate records of all data collected and provide those records to the SFASD Project Director and/or Outreach Worker for subsequent entry into the Emory developed online tracking tool
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Equivalent field from four-year College or technical school highly desired; Computer experience in Microsoft Office Software
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to work well with a diverse staff; comfortable to speak before the public; ability to maintain confidential information; Ability to document and maintain accurate records and meet timelines; Ability to conduct self professionally while maintaining sensitivity to the cultural background of others.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to effectively communicate in English, good written and oral communication skills; Ability to effectively present information to clients, general public and other interested parties.
WORK SCHEDULE: 12 hours per week is desired, generally Monday thru Friday between 8AM and 5PM
- Adult Education
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Teaching / Instruction
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Education and /or interest in health education
- Available 12 hours a week
- Find employment for those less...
- Gain Administrative Experience...
- Homeless Women Volunteer...
- Volunteer Job Readiness Instructor
- School and WIC Enrollment...
- Volunteer Case Management...
- Job Coach, Homeless Women
- Volunteer Interpreter, Arabic,...
- Tomorrow Project Mentor:...
- Help refugees become self...
- Volunteer Office Assistant/Health
- Smoke-Free For All San Diegans...
- Learn with a refugee! Become a...
- Transportation Aide, Help Newly...