Fulfill Your Purpose! Do you want to make a difference in a child's life? Have you loved a lifetime of child involvement? Foster Care is the perfect response to your heartfelt desires and a win/win solution for both parent and child. Foster parents provide the most vital component in the care and recovery of our children. As a Resource Parent, it is you the children will remember the rest of their lives and credit for their healing and encouragement.
Therapeutic Resource Parents are needed in Santa Barbara County in the areas of Santa Maria/Lompoc to provide consistent, in-home care to children and youth. As a vital member of a professional treatment team, Family Care Network Resource Parents receive extensive training and support.
Therapeutic Resource Parents: provide care for children/youth with low to medium needs in the foster home.
- Provide necessary supervision specific to the child placed in your home
- Fulfill all responsibilities, ongoing training and record keeping as required
- TB, Criminal and Child Abuse clearances for all adult age residents in home
- Meet all state and agency foster parent and home certification requirements
- Be willing to work with children/youth who may demonstrate challenging behaviors
- Be flexible and open to learning new skills and working within a team setting
- Extensive training and consistent guidance
- 24/7 support and crisis assistance
- Professional team support
- Reimbursement (amount depending on age) when a child is placed in the home
- Excellent outcomes and positive life changing impact
For more information, please visit our web site at FCNI.org or contact Elizabeth Arroyo at (805) 361-6315 or via email at email@example.com
*The Family Care Network is a non-discriminatory, equal opportunity Resource Parent recruiter and employer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year