Do you care about the health of the community? Want to join the team to promote health workshops for breast cancer survivors and other community members in North Atlanta? We need:
2. Public Speakers/ Workshop Facilitators
3. IT Personnel (computers/ projectors)
4. Community Outreach (seeking sponsors, guest speakers, breast cancer survivors)
5. Nurses/ Health Practicioners/ Oncologists/ Nutritionalists/ Health Advocates/ Wellness Coaches/ Massage Therapists
6. Public Relations/ Mass Communications (graphic designers/flyers)
7. Students in above mentioned majors in local universities
If you think you can be a great asset to the team, we want to hear from you.
Serious inquiries only please.
- Administrative Support
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per workshop monthly, 3 hours prep time per
- Professional, punctual, integrity, interpersonal communication skills, and more.