Volunteers are needed to drive clients to and from medical appointments, Life Skills classes, pantry pick-ups, field trips, and other scheduled events. This opportunity makes it possible for youth and adults to have access to meaningful opportunities that would otherwise be missed due to a lack of reliable and safe transportation. This role is mananged on an on-call basis and on many occasions, scheduled monthly and weekly.
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Front Desk Volunteers (Fairfax)
- Volunteer Photographer
- Hypothermia Shelter Volunteers
- Translation Services Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- ESL Instructor Volunteer
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Volunteer Services Internship
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Drivers Needed to transport...
- The Technologically savvy are...