Kids care program is to support elementary learning needs by providing our schools with grade appropriate lesson plans that support community service engagement. A Kids Care Instructor will work with Institute account consultants & school representatives to execute lesson plans & activities with groups of children to support parent & adult recruitment to donate blood. School commitments would generally require a 7:30 to 3:30 presenting to multiple groups throughout the day. Ability to supervise & engage elementary aged children in lessons & activities. Key skills: Creativity, enthusiasm,imagination,comfort with basic science of blood, reading, Math, or grammar. Those with public speaking, teaching, & or tutoring experience preferred. Background check required.
You can fill out an online volunteer application at www.txbi.org/volunteer
- Public Speaking
- General Education
- Child Development
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Asst Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteering with OBI in Tillman...
- Volunteering with OBI in Caddo...
- Volunteer with OBI in Kiowa...
- Kids Care Instructor
- Asst. Volunteer Coordinator
- Volunteer Receptionist Lawton...
- Volunteer with OBI in Stephens...
- Maintenance Person Needed
- Volunteer with OBI in Cotton...
- In - center Blood program advocate
- Volunteer Courier
- Kid Care Instructor
- Volunteer with OBI in Harmon...
- Volunteer Reseptionist
- In-Center Blood Program Advocate
- Volunteer with OBI in Comanche...
- Donor Recruiter
- Volunteer Coach Driver
- Volunteer Coach/Bus Driver