Provide participants in the Workshop in Business Opportunities (WIBO) program with assistance on homework, business plan preparation, and office technology such as Microsoft Word and Excel. The WIBO program provides 16 weeks of comprehensive business knowledge and training on all aspects of owning and running a small business. Since its inception, more than 600 participants have completed the program creating wealth building opportunities through entrepreneurship and contributing to the vibrancy of the Greater Bridgeport’s small business community.
Must be available from 4 to 6 p.m. every Thursday during the WIBO program.
- Business Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- every Thursday for 16 weeks
- Small Business Development Mentor
- Administrative Assistant - Deaf...
- Volunteer - Community Closet
- Tutors Needed
- Food Distribution Volunteer -...
- Volunteer - Community Closet...
- VITA Greeter
- Volunteer – Personal Financial...
- Workgroup Leader
- Group and Corporate Volunteer...
- Volunteer– Appointment Assistant
- VITA Tax Preparer
- DATA ENTRY
- Group Volunteer Liaison
- Food Service Enterprise Hostess