5 people are interested
Ollin Yoliztli Calmecac is recruiting three bright, dedicated individuals for its Board of Directors. Come be a part of our team and help investigate, understand and raise awareness of the indigenous Mexicayotl culture, which flourished in Mexico prior to the arrival of the Spanish in 1492.
Responsibilities include the following:
- regularly attends board meetings and programs, either in person, virtually, or via telephone
- makes a serious commitment to participate actively in committee and board work
- volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time
- stays informed about board and specific committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports
- gets to know other board and committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus
- is an active participant in the board and specific committee's annual evaluation and planning effords
- participates in fundraising and strategic planning for the organization
Candidates should send a resume and a short biographical statement to Renu Urvashi Sagreiya at email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4007 Chestnut StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19104
- Grant Writing / Research
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
- Arts Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Monthly board meetings and special events
- Must be passionate about indigenous cultures