Music Therapy (Volunteer)
44 people are interested
Music is an important part of our hospice program. It can bring back fond memories and provide a release of stress. The volunteers we are looking for can sing, play musical instruments or are interested in prividing joy to patients through music.
As a volunteer of AseraCare, you will provide companionship and support to patients and families in our hospice program.
Dedicated to being a friend in an end of life journey, volunteers will provide the following to patients and families:
- Be a listening ear to stories
- Provide brief relief to caregivers (i.e. running errands, grocery shopping)
- Read to patients
- Offer support to families after a passing
Please contact Justin Kamimoto, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 W. Alluvial AvenueFresno, CA 93711
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Brass Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of one hour a month
- PPD/TB Testing, Urinalysis/Drug Testing, Flu Shot