TBG maintains and develops our social networks on Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms. The networking intern will:
- Recruit members for our social networking pages
- Recruit participants in our field programs and workshops
- Post daily topical news stories to our networking pages and website
- Assist with fundraising drives
Duration: Minimum six-week commitment
Hours: 10-20 hours/week
Location: This internship may be carried out virtually, anywhere in the world, after a one-week training in Tucson, AZ.
Please note: internships are not paid, but accommodations are provided for one-week stays at our Tucson headquarters.
To apply, send your résumé or CV, and at least one letter of reference, along with a detailed letter of interest to Paul Hamilton, Executive Director, at hamilton-at-biodiversitygroup-dot-org. In your letter, make sure to include details on your desire to work specifically with our organization and mission, as well as the dates and hours you are available.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours/week