Assist admissions staff in meeting the needs of both patrons and members.
- Greet patrons
- Take reservations for group tours
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Respond to visitor information requests
- Provide brief information to visitors regarding the Museum, its exhibits and activities
- Provide courteous service at all times
- Enthusiasm of the Museum and its programs
- Good telephone manner
- Strong desire to provide outstanding service to the Museum members and patrons
- Aptitude for and interest in Museum operations
- A minimum commitment of 6 months is requested, 1 year preferred
- Shirft are available weekdays and weekends both mornings and afternoons
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 shift per month
- Naval Undersea Museum in Keyport...
- Central Kitsap Food Bank -...
- Navy Respite Program - Books and...
- Bloodworks NW Donor Registration
- Kitsap County - Adopt-A-Road...
- Retired and Senior Volunteers...
- Bremerton Foodline - Food Packer
- Bremerton Foodline - Food Bank...
- Harrison Medical - Auxiliary...
- Food Banks Need Helping Hands
- Help those in need of house hold...
- Volunteer Program for Seniors...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Be an Advisory Council Member!!!!
- Bloodworks NW - Donor Monitor
- South Kitsap Helpline Food Bank...
- Puget Sound Navy Museum -...
- Be a Volunteer Coordinator
- Bremerton School District -...
- Harrison Medical Center In...